Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Il Pan Del Diavolo - Pertanto

I stumbled upon this video yesterday and felt it was worth sharing. The track is called “Pertano” by Italian Indie band Il Pan Del Diavolo; translation: “The Pan of The Devil”. I couldn’t find any reviews or band biographies written in English but from my small knowledge of Italian I can tell you that the band formed in 2006 in Palermo, Italy. The song, which translates to “Therefore” is not that bad but the real story here is the video. The cinematography is great as its shot in reverse. I have no idea how the horse costumes pertain but if someone who fully understands Italian can clue me in that would be most helpful.


Il Pan Del Diavolo - Pertanto from Cosimo Bruzzese on Vimeo.

After watching the video, couldn’t help but think of this photo I saw on the Band of Horses Myspace page.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
References:
 
Band Website
MySpace
YouTube Channel

2 comments:

  1. The costumes don't pertain at all. It was just a style choice. Thanx for appreciate it ;) RED FLOOR STUDIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: the band is really great!! It's a big pity that you don't understand italian.

    ReplyDelete