Friday, May 28, 2010

Honeymoon Playlist

In less than 2 weeks my fiancé and I will be taking off for a much needed 2 week Honeymoon-vacation. You may remember a few past playlists ala, Sick Day, Christmas, and Road Trip that I had posted a while back. I think I might make this one an open forum, taking suggestions for this mix of relaxation and “floating vibes”. Here’s what I have going so far:

Walcott by Vampire Weekend
San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers In Your Hair) by Scott McKenzie
Swim by Surfer Blood
In The Sun by She & Him
Hot Fun In the Sumertime by Sly & The Family Stone
Kamera by Wilco
Time of the Season by The Zombies
California Dreamin’ by The Mamas & The Papas
Summer Breeze – Seals & Crofts
Take It Easy by The Eagles

I will post the final list a week from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment